Nadezhda Voronina, art expert
I was born in Saint-Petersburg, Russia, where I studied arts and worked as a lecturer, exhibition curator, art journalist and art critic. Since 2012 I leave in Munich.
In contemporary art my interest extends to the tradition and modernity synthesis process, as well as the evolution of art in the direction of its greater interaction with the audience. In my projects I am fоcused on the creative work of young artists.
I aim to continue conducting my own curatorial projects in future.
2013-Present – Masterstudium in History of Art, Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich
2004-2007 Russian Academy of Arts.I. Repin St. Petersburg State Academy Institute of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture. Postgraduate studies. Dissertation Thesis: “Hungarian Symbolism”. PhD (Expected, July 2014).
1999-2004 Russian Academy of Arts. I. Repin St. Petersburg State Academy Institute of Painting, Sculpture and ArchitectureMA in History of Arts. Graduation paper praised by the Graduation Projects Committee
2010 – Present Exhibition Curator
Independent Contractor with an extensive up-to-date artists database. Full-cycle process of art exhibition organization: concept development, artwork selection, creation of explanation and advertising texts, logistics, exposition solutions, sales consulting.
Curator of the following exhibitions:
29.05 -01.06 2014 ArtMuc ArtFair München – Praterinsel
Exhibition of painting of Victor Ponomarenko
28.02-18.03 2012 Simple Complex Exhibition in Molbert Art Gallery, St.-Petersburg, Russia
Exhibition of painting and digital art of Russian artists Svetlana Kurmaz and Alexander Sokht
Sept 2011 Line Art Project. St. Petersburg, Russia.
Exhibition of painting, graphic and collages of young Russian artists.
Nov 2011 ART & REALITY Annual International Forum. St. Petersburg, Russia
Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation, Presidential Library n.a. Boris Yeltsin, Petr Konchalovsky Foundation. Exhibition of Academy of Arts students’ works, participation in public debate about contemporary art.
Nov 2010 CLASSIC AFTERSOUND. Red Square Gallery, Happy Valley Branch, Hong Kong
Art Exhibition of Russian Masters.
2010 – Present Molbert Art Gallery. St. Petersburg, Russia
Art Consultant, Exhibition Curator, Sales Manager, Lecturer. Creating of art and advertisement texts, giving art history lectures. Conducting a series of workshops for children aiming to help children to get acquainted with the art history and exhibition process.
Aug – Nov 2009 Loft Project ETAGI. St. Petersburg, Russia
Curatorial training program. Lecturer
2007 - Present Russian Academy of Arts. St. Petersburg, Russia
Organizing of the Annual Scientific Conference on History of Arts, elaborating of the special course of study “The History of Art of Former Soviet Republics”, lecturing onthe Art ofAncientEgypt and Antiquity, supervising students’ research works. Writing critical and research art texts, editing collections of scientific articles.
2005-2007 Exeter International. St. Petersburg, Russia
Certified guide-interpreter (English)
2004-2005 The Draughtsman’s Contract Gallery. St. Petersburg, Russia
Exhibitions Curator, Sales Consultant
Summer 2003 The State Hermitage Museum. St. Petersburg, Russia
Internship. The Department of Western European Fine Art
- “Hungarian Painting of the beginning of XXth Century. From the symbolism to Expressionism”. International Research Conference (XXI Alpatov Readings). Moscow, 2005
- Art Electronics Magazine: Body as Instrument // Art Electronics № 1(24) 2006, P. 112-115; The Cloud and the Wave // Art Electronics № 2(25) 2006, P. 112-113
- “The Traditions of Hungarian national Art in the Joszef Rippl-Ronai’s Creative Work”. Collection of scientific articles: Problems of Developmentof Foreign Art. Volume 9. Academy and Academics. St. Petersburg, 2009.
- “The applied Art in the Creative Work of Jozsef Rippl-Ronai”. Collection of scientific articles: Problems of Developmentof Foreign Art. Volume 14. St. Petersburg, 2010
- “The Originsof Creativity of Jozsef Rippl-Ronai”.Collection of scientific articles: Traditionsof art school andartpedagogy. Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia. St-Petersburg, 2010
- “Mutual Citation in the Creative Work of the Nabis Group”. Collection of scientific articles: Problems of Developmentof Foreign Art. Volume 17. St. Petersburg, 2011